Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Platinum Credit is a leading Regional Micro Finance Company providing emergency loans to employed individuals in Eastern Africa. We have a wide spread branch network in Uganda, Kenya and Tanzania. Platinum Credit (U) Ltd has introduced a new product available to formally employed persons working in the Private Sector. Platinum Credit (U) Ltd is a subsidiary of Platcorp Holdings Ltd.
Job Summary: The Sales Representative will procure sales on behalf of the company.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Present and sell company products and services to potential clients.
- Establish and maintain client relationships.
- Respond to and follow up sales inquiries using appropriate methods.
- Develop and maintain current product knowledge.
- Identify and resolve client concerns.
- Participate in marketing events
- Communicate new product and service opportunities and provide feedback gathered through field activity to appropriate company staff.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate for the Sales Representative job must hold a Degree or Diploma in a relevant field
- A minimum of six months of experience preferably in a financial institution.
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidate should kindly send their applications, detailed CVs (in Ms Word format) and testimonials (in PDF format) to the address below; (total email size should not exceed 2MB)
The Training Manager;
Platinum Credit (U) Ltd
Send your application by
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or deliver it to our Head Office on 4th Floor, Prime Plaza Building next to NEMA House.
Deadline: 9th August 2019