About the Company
our client is committed to improving lives through providing efficient and sustainable health care supply chain management solutions through delivering life saving medicines equipment and other medical supplies to over two million Ugandans Our client is seeking; dynamic credible and qualified individuals to fill the following position
Position : Quality Assurance Officer
Reports to : Executive Director
Duty Station : Kampala
Overall Purpose of the Job
To develop proactive approaches quality assurance to certify that quality policies, procedures, programs and systems meet applicable regulatory requirements and are consistent with internal Quality Assurance goals, initiatives and meet requirements on donor supported projects.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities
- Implement Quality Assurance! Quality Management System policy and procedures.
- Ensure product sampling, documentation and submission of samples to prequalified quality control laboratories.
- Track and investigate product complaint handling. investigations and reporting.
- Develop and share monthly reports on product quality assurance with Management.
- Support the ISO Quality Assurance team in planning and implementation of 150 activities.
- Participate in eGMP inspection of suppliers‘ plants and advise management on the quality at the manufacturing and quality assurance processes.
- Liaises with the Quality Assurance team to ensure that incidents are properly reported and support the implementation of adequate measures to avoid reoccurrence.
- Manage the root cause analysis and corrective actions process of supplier incidents
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Sciences
- Chemistry, Biochemistry, Pharmacy.
- Post qualiﬁcation training/certiﬁcation in Quality Assurance
3 – 5 years of professional experience in quality Assurance ﬁeld
Knowledge, skills and attitude required:
- ISO Standards
- Quality assurance project management
- Good pharmaceutical storage and distribution practice
- Good manufacturing practice
- Pharmaceutical quality control guidelines
- Attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills.
- Good presentation skills
- Ability to manage people
- Organizational skills
- Proficient in Microsoft office
Job application procedure
Interested candidate for the above position should submit their detailed Curriculum Vitae to The Human Capital and Business Manager. Edes & Associate: Consultant: Limited, Plot 22 Entebbe Road, Bound Plaza, 6th Floor, P.0 Box 21984 Kampala-Uganda . Or email them to:
Deadline for receiving applications; is 21st September 2018 at 5:00pm
Our client is an equal opportunity employer, committed to diversity within the work place. Our Client does not in any way encourage or facilitate any form of canvassing for jobs, solicit for money or gifts from anyone that is applying for a job. Should anyone contact you for any money. facilitation or gift to procure a vacancy, they MUST he immediately reported to the relevant authorities.