The Uganda Refinery Holding Company (URHC) is a Private Limited Liability Company incorporated under the Companies Act (2012). It is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Uganda National Oil Company (UNOC) Ltd. The purpose of the URHC is to hold, on behalf of UNOC, interest in the refinery project planned to be developed in Kabaale, Hoima District and its associated infrastructure. URHC has also been given the mandate to develop, operationalize and manage the 29.57 km2 Kabaale petro-based Industrial Park (KIP).
Job Summary: The Human Resource Officer will provide support in the implementation of the Human Resource function including; recruitment, staff training and development, performance management and other related activities.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Participate in the development and implementation of Human Resource policies, strategies, systems and tools.
- Coordinate the recruitment processes and procedures in line with Company policies and procedures.
- Support the implementation of staff training and development programs including national content initiatives.
- Facilitate timely staff performance reviews and preparation of the annual performance review report.
- Implement staff welfare initiatives across the business units including leave management.
- Maintain the Human Resource Information System and ensure UpToDate staff records and files.
- Participate in the preparation of periodic Human Resource reports.
- Manage the graduate trainee and internship program.
- Supervise and manage outsourced services including cleaning, health insurance and catering services and prepare periodic contract management reports.
- Supervise, appraise and develop the administrative support staff in the department.
- Perform any other duties as may be reasonably assigned.
- How to Apply:
- All candidates should complete and sign Application Forms, download here, together with certified copies of academic certificates should be addressed and submitted in TRIPLICATE to the address below. Applications delivered through courier or post office will also be received. Applications must include a cover letter, application form and supporting documents. While we thank you for your interest, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Any form of lobbying will lead to automatic disqualification.
- General Manager,
- Uganda Refinery Holding Company Ltd,
- Plot 15 Yusuf Lule Road
- O. Box 36316Kampala,
- Deadline: 14thDecember 2018