Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Appliance World Ltd is one of the largest organizations in Uganda dealing in consumer electronics (refrigerators, microwaves, audio products, televisions, and washing machines), commercial air conditioning and mechanical ventilation, mobile phones, computers/network monitors.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Debt Collection Management Monthly reconciliation of Customer’s Account, Posting verified petty cash vouchers
- Posting of Payments & Receipts and Reconciling Bank Balances Stock Reconciliation Stock Takes Viewing online statements checking.
- Deliveries cash balancing Verifying and posting supplier invoices, processing payment for suppliers (local) and service providers (Freights and utilities).
- Entering Goods Received Notes and Goods Transfer Notes
- Preparing LPO’s Sales Offers
- Takes and Freight orders preparing costing entries for imported goods,
- Salary checking the advance sheet and verifying that will be submitted to the Managing Director for approval without any mistakes
- Preparing monthly salaries for employees as well as leave pay Day Book
- Reporting, Filing of documents, Auditor’s Queries:
- You are expected to ensure that auditor’s queries are resolved within two weeks of receiving them
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
The ideal candidate should hold relevant qualifications and experience
How to Apply:
Send your cover letter and CV by email to email@example.com OR
Deliver your application to Appliance World’s offices at Spring Close, Wankoko (off Oldportbell Rd – same compound as Cairo Bank), Bugolobi
Deadline: 31st July 2019